Who we are
The co-operative funerals, part of the Heart of England Co-operative Society, ensures that you are served by an organisation with traditional values matched by a modern approach to meeting your needs. We also have experience of arranging funerals for all religions, faiths and cultures.
We have always been committed to providing clients and their loved ones with the best possible level of care and support. All our colleagues are professionally trained to the highest standards and understand the needs and feelings of the bereaved and the importance of spending time helping families to plan a funeral that truly reflects the life of an individual.
1. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you’ll always have someone to talk to. We also have links with a national network of other Co-operative funeral homes so we can help no matter where or when you need us.
2. Every step of the way, we’ll explain all the options available to you. We’ll give you all the time you need to feel confident about making the right choices for you. Together we can create a completely unique and personalised service – the way you want it to be.
3. We will listen carefully to what you and your family want and offer a complete choice and flexibility in your arrangements.
4. Throughout, we’ll keep you fully informed of exactly what you can expect from us. All our documentation will be written in plain language and our estimate will outline charges in a fair and straightforward way.
5. We know our service can only be as good as the people who look after you and your family. That is why we continually invest in our people to provide a professional, respectful service. We ensure that our people have access to regular and ongoing training and accredited professional qualifications and we only recruit people who can demonstrate the behaviours required in our business.